February 8 2015
Ahhh Mr. Steam
I had the sheer pleasure experiencing Steam Therapy first hand during Blog Tour Vegas. Martha Orellana (we call her Mrs. Steam) is the VP of Sales and Marketing for Mr.Steam. She is a high energy, super generous and thoughtful woman who totally practises what she preaches. She wanted us to experience Mr. Steam first hand and treated us to one of the most relaxing afternoons I’ve had in a very long time at the gorgeous Aria Spa in Las Vegas. It started out with a leisurely lunch and then presenting us with a beautiful TALA Gift Set, which is derived from the Moroccan landscape and crafted by its people. Once lunch was over we wandered down to the spa…aaahhhh. I will never be the same again. AMAZING! Photos: Alison Habermehl
Introducing iSteam 2.0! I’m so excited about this product and can’t wait to introduce it to my clients who appreciate pampering and convenience. We work hard to get what we have and don’t want to have to think when we’re ready to decompress at the end of the day. High tech meets high touch with the iSteam home steam shower control. It`s as easy to use as a smartphone! The highly intuitive LCD touch screen features beautiful graphics and high-performance in wet environments. It now has an app so you can control your steam room’s iSteam 20 from your smart phone! Voilà, your steam shower is ready and waiting!
After a long day at work, there would be nothing more soothing and relaxing than a steam shower.
I threw this cheeky little video in for a laugh.
If that’s not enough to convince you to install a Mr. Steam in your shower the next time you go to renovate your bathroom, here are 40 more reasons!
OVER 40 BENEFITS ASSOCIATED WITH
1. Improves breathing; opens up nasal passages related to symptoms of allergies.
2. Improves breathing; opens up nasal passages related to symptoms of viruses.
3. Hot mist helps to promote sinus drainage.
4. Hot mist helps to loosen bronchial secretions.
5. May provide temporary relief of asthma-type symptoms.
6. Hot mist soothes the throat.
7. Warm mist helps decrease symptoms due to croup.
8. Acts as a natural expectorant.
9. Cleanses the skin.
10. May relieve acne conditions.
11. Opens up pores.
12. Lubricates the skin.
13. Hydrates dry skin.
15. Leaves skin with healthy glow.
16. Makes shaving in a steam shower easier.
17. Prepares the skin follicles for easier waxing.
18. Removes toxins from the body.
19. Increases circulation.
20. Helps the body rid itself of excess sodium.
21. May relieve pain & discomfort of arthritis.
22. Rids the body of metabolic and other waste products.
23. Helps with detoxification.
(continued on back)
24. Relieves stress.
25. Encourages relaxation
26. Promotes deep, restful sleep.
27. Fosters a sense of well-being.
28. Can help increase the length of REM cycles during sleep.
29. Combining Steam and AromaTherapy® (lavender) may promote soothing relief fromstress and tension.
30. Combine Steam and MusicTherapy® to manage stress.
31. Combine Steam and ChromaTherapy® to enhance your mood elevation.
32. Increases blood circulation.
33. Boosts metabolism.
34. Helps to reinvigorate tired muscles.
35. Removes lactic acid from over- worked muscles.
36. Increases muscular flexibility (great for stretching).
37. On average, burns 150 calories in a 15-minute session at 114°F.
38. Uses less than 2 gallons of water for a 1/2 hour steambath.
39. Costs cents to operate.
40. May increase equity of the home.
41. Saves energy by following steam shower with a cold shower.
42. Can simply be added to an existing shower. Does not require a separate area or room in order to be used.
43. Great way to de-wrinkle clothes.
44. Adds humidity to your orchids.
If you’re interested in installing a Mr. Steam product, or would like to learn more, I’m more than happy to put you in touch with the right people.